Whether selling your property for the first time or a seasoned investor, maximizing your return requires the skill, business acumen and support of an experienced team. With over 15-years experience and meticulous attention to details, Andrew blends the art and science of customized, strategic marketing to make you the most money. It’s knowing the buyer profile, the neighborhood, community interactions, and off-market activity. Andrew works end-to-end to guarantee that you succeed.
What to expect
- Listening First. What is your situation, goals and timeline? Building trust is paramount and listening is the first step. From here Andrew develops a custom approach to help you reach your goals.
- Capturing Property Value. The market is competitive and ever fluctuating. Andrew applies his vast knowledge of neighborhoods, structures and comparative properties including off-market sales to reveal your property’s current value. Working together, your property is strategically positioned and expertly priced.
- Marketing to Your Buyer. The perfect buyer is out there, understanding who is critical to designing the most effective plan. Andrew and his award winning marketing team build custom, strategic plans focusing on key online, print and social avenues. His #1 brokerage – Pacific Union & CHRISTIE’S International Realty ensure maximum exposure throughout San Francisco and on the global stage.
- Preparing for Sale. Creating a “wow” factor is a critical step to get Your Buyer ready to move quickly and at a premium price. Andrew has an extensive list of resources to help facilitate property preparations; he helps make the process easy and convenient. Andrew also guides you through completing all required property disclosures. No question goes unanswered.
- Managing Negotiations. Our market generates numerous offers and Andrew’s key focus is protecting your interest while securing the best possible deal. He negotiates based on experience and tenacity, and all buyers and buyer’s agents are thoroughly vetted to ensure a successful, smooth transaction.
- Facilitating the Close. Escrow begins with an accepted offer, an equally important and critical part of the transaction. Andrew carefully tracks every step, anticipating challenges and presenting workable solutions. He puts his expertise to work for you, handling details efficiently and professionally until keys are handed over, and often after.
Selling a property is serious business and done correctly a great avenue for creating wealth. Andrew commits the time, energy and experience to make you successful. Call Andrew today.